What is your all time favorite love or wedding song ?

I'm making a play list of my favorite love songs and wedding songs would like to get some ideas. Thanks for your help ladies!

libraNgemini

Asked by libraNgemini at 10:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, my wedding song wasn't very typical, I don't think , but I love it. It's These Arms of Mine, by otis Redding. if you haven't heard it, you've got to listen to it. Me and my husband have always said that it was our song, so it seemed perfect. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• My favorite is Forever by Kiss. It was actually the song hubby and I danced to during our first dance.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I have always loved Always and Forever by the Commodores. I know it's old but I like it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Rascal Flats : My Wish
    DramaQueen1030

Answer by DramaQueen1030 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain. That's our song.

Our other song is "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Bless the Broken Road is the first song my dh and I ever danced to and it was also the song laying when he proposed and the song that was playing when we decided to ttc...if we had a "real" wedding it would have been our first dance. Another song is My Wish also by Rascal Flatts but that one I kind of dedicated to my daughter. It layed on the way to and from the hosital when she was born and has been our song ever since!
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 10:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I haven't had a "real" wedding yet, but if I do I love the songs, When You Say Nothing at All. There are 2 versions, but I can't remember now who sings them, lol and the other song is Say It Again by Marie Digsby.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 10:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Bob Seeger's, Beautiful Loser,  was new and hot when we were dating. The first love song that comes to mind is " We got tonight" then follow that with " You will accompany me" and you have our romance. Hubby knew way before I did that he was going to marry me.

For a wedding song there is nothing like SUNRISE SUNSET from Fiddler on the Roof

mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• We have two "love songs": "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds, and "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" by Death Cab for Cutie.
    Lennon_Molly

Answer by Lennon_Molly at 10:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Billy Joel "Just the Way you Are"

Sinatra "Someday" (at least I think that's the tittle. Or maybe it's "Thinking of You" but can't remember for sure)

saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2009