Is Michael Jackson the biological father of his kids?

I know it doesn't really matter either way, but it is something that I have wondered.

The kids don't look at all half black. Even though his skin was lightened through disease or surgery or bleaching or whatever, but that wouldn't change the DNA that he passed on to his kids.
Anyone know the answer to this one? I assume that they are not biologically related.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think they are. I believe the mothers were white though....
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• The bio mother is white, its funny that in all these years you never hear about his sex life as with other celebs.
    jjross

Answer by jjross at 11:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I know the mom was white, but he was black. His kids don't look half black.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yes he is.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• If DNA tests were done on those kids, there would be no bioligical tie to MJ. he's a fraud and those kids were created by him through donors of male and female just for the sake of having kids. he bought children just like he bought a half billion dollars worth of other crap he couldn't manage. He was on estrogen for years to keep his voice from maturing, and that left him sterile.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Again, the news says that all 3 are his biologically. He was married to that Debbie Rowe for 3 years and she had the first 2 children with him. Then, he used a surrogate mother that noone knows for the 3 baby. Just because there skin is really light doesn't mean anything. If you'll look at the photos of their faces, you see the similiarities in the eyes and other features "pre-surgery."
    But overall, it doesn't really matter. Those kids are now without a father they obviously adored, and a battle of custody will probably begin and tear their world apart even more.
    I just hope all 3 can stay together and be raised by the best possible relative.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 10:11 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i believe he is. my concern is the children's sake. who will raise and protect them? i hope everything work out fine. even in death, issues still haunt him.
    angel_caramel

Answer by angel_caramel at 10:34 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Michael's mother filed this morning for temp guardianship of the kids and also to handle his estate.
    jjross

Answer by jjross at 6:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2009