I dont know what to do.....

Last week my husband told me that he is having doubts about whether we made the right choice to get married and whether he wants to be with me or not. We have a little boy who is almost a year old, I dont want to get divorced. I love him very much, but don't want to see him unhappy and it is also making me miserable wondering every day what is going on in his head....I just don't know what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Talk to him ask him why he feels that way and what's going on in his head
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Maby suggest marriage counselling.

Anonymous

• Try the Love Dare
    Anonymous

• My advice is to first try to be a better wife. I'm by no means saying that you aren't, but try to improve your relationship the best you can. Perhaps tomorrow morning wake him up to a nice, warm delicious breakfast, try to seduce him, and try to be a happier person overall. Ask him what you can do to be a better wife. (Try to keep a thick skin too)

Next, it might be time to get some advice from a good, reputable counselor. There are alot of bad counselors out there so you have to be careful. If you go to church, call and ask the church office if your minister can give you some counseling, of if they know someone who can. If that doesn't work, or you don't go to church, you might be able to find some low cost counseling or even free counseling. You can also call other churches to see if they have it.

Don't blame it all on you either - he probably hasn't been the best husband. Actually the fact that he even told you this,
    Anonymous

• what is the Love Dare?
    Anonymous

• my friend went through the same thing.. take it by ear, but if i dont work, then it wont
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• (cont)

shows that is either a little immature, or a jerk.

But don't give up so easily on your marriage!

A VOW is a vow! Take it one day at a time!
    Anonymous

• Google "Fireproof Your Marriage"
    Anonymous

• Its a book....or cards which is what i have. You can get it at any book store. It's from the movie Fireproof (which is a great movie). It's a 40 day guide to help strengthen your relationship.
    Anonymous