ive seen some other posts about tubes..

my son has tubes in his ears and his doctor said he can go in clean water (a pool with chlorine, or the bathtub) and not dirty water like the beach. but i've seen some of you're replies saying things like "my son had to wear earplugs at all times while swimming in the pool" is there something i don't know? should my son wear earplugs at all times?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• when my son had tubes i ws told if he is going to submurge into water that he had to use ear plugs
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• my daughter has tubes she got them right after 2nd bday our dr told us that she had to wear earplugs anytime she was going to get in the h2o she wears them even in the bath we found a kid we love you get them at walmart or walgrens they are for kids and they dont go in the ear they are sticky and the go on the outside of the ear if you have any ? 's feel free to send me a message
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2009