preggers or not?help!

well my partner and i have been having sex every one of my fertile days and i keep thinking negative like it will not happe to me because i want it so bad that it seems to good to be true, if i conceived one of the days we attempted to i am suppose to be 3 weeks pregnant so im attentive to any early signs of pregnancy . by the way is cervical mucus a sign and am i preggers?

ihope

Asked by ihope at 10:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• no...and the only way to know is to take a test once you miss your period...sometimes soooner
    Anonymous

• There are no signs of pregnancy at three weeks but if you are three weeks pregnant then you definitely have missed a period by now(if you have a normal 28 day cycle) so try taking a test.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i was like that too i wanted to be pregnant so badly and not pregnant my mind had me thinking if i was i started at 12dpo ;-( baby dust to you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Jun. 29, 2009