Anyone wanna smack their hubbys tonight or any other time?

I wanted to smack my hubby when i found a cell phone that he was hiding and it had womens numbers on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i want to smack mine because he is a dead beat and a peice of shit and the only thing that came out of my marriage is my daughter who i love more then life its self
    Anonymous

• I would like to smack my husband really hard in the balls enough to give him a sex change!! but i didn't wish i did
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• semi your crabby tonight do you have pms?
    Anonymous

• I am due in 3 days to have ababy and trying to get my house cleaned up after his dead beat brother insisted to come and stay the weekend and trash my house, I got the kids all of to friends houses so I could get some cleaning done and he thought it was time to have me wait on him hand and foot because I didnt have the kids to take care of.
    Anonymous

• I want to smack him everyday! Lol
    rosadnr

Answer by rosadnr at 11:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I wish mine were home often enough to want to smack! However, when he is home, I want to smack him with that shirt or whatever article of clothing that is laying NEXT to the clothes hamper...'cause apparently 4 inches to the left to get it in the hamper would kill him...*rolls eyes*...you can tell he stays in hotels too much!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I want to smack him cause he allows his mom to stay with us every summer when I don't get along with her and he doesn't want to take me out on the town and he doesn't want to make love to me, it has been 8 months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yea, sometimes I think he needs a little smack, but never for anything serious. My husband is honestly an amazing guy and I really can't complain, but sometimes he does do things that get on my nerves! I think it's pretty normal to feel that way! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:11 AM on Jun. 29, 2009