Sleeping Wedge?

My daughter will be three months on july 1st. She is still sleeping in her wedge but i was wondering when its ok for them not to sleep on it anymore? She rolls over belly to back and from back to sides, almost to belly.

For the people who used the sleeping wedges, when did you stop putting your baby on it to sleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• like the positioner thing? My 4 month old still sleeps in that. Until she gets better about rolling from tummy to back, she will continue to sleep on it (or she just totally outgrows it which is coming close).
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I stopped putting him on it when he was able to roll/slide off it which was about 4 months
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2009