flax seed oil, fish oil and borage oil....any experience?

both my eye doc, and a friend said i needed to start taking either flax seed oil or fish oil. well, while at city market today i found a combined flax, fish and borage oil supplement and got it. lol, didn't even know what the borage was good for till i just looked it up. anyways. have you taken any of these.. or any combination of these? i am told it takes over a month till you really start noticing a difference. What have you heard, learned or experienced with these oil supplements? From what i have read about them, sounds like something i could really benefit from so can't wait to get started

batsonsgirl

Asked by batsonsgirl at 11:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Health

• Hemp oil is actually better than the others; it has the perfect blend of Omega 3,6 and 9. We have caps that we take. I do use flax for cold cooking, like salads.
    Whichever you choose, keep them refrigerated, as they can get rancid and your won't know until you get ill.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I am 50 and I swear by the fish oil and Flax!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Cold pressed non burp up factor fish oil girl here! I swear by it!
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 11:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2009