how would you feel about this problem if it happened to you?

My bf wants to meet up with his ex's parents would you really wanna go?
2. he compares are 10 yr marriage to his 1 1/2 yrs of dating and and still wonders about his ex how would you react?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Confused, is he your boyfriend or husband?
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Is he your boyfriend or Husband? Either way I would tell him I could care less about his ex GF's and to please not talk about them to or in front of me. I think its normal to think about your ex's but not constantly or obsessivly. Also I would tell him that this relationship is a different one than his others and to stop comparing them
    Anonymous

• we just got married i am still tring to get use to the husband word . sorry but he want me to meet his Ex gf family UGH
    Anonymous

• i would tell him that hes in a new relationship for a reason so dont not involve you in his exs' to grow up and see the family he has in his face n not to mess it up cause you should live life to fullest everyday!!
    salviniata23

Answer by salviniata23 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I would tell him hell no && he's not going either!! Is this the first time something has come up about her?? I would try to find out why he wants to live in the past. Also, why would he compare the 2, except just to hurt you?? I'm sorry but that is BS && wouldn't fly with me.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I had no choice but to meet my hubby's ex gf's parents. His parents were buddy buddy. It really caused fricition. But I smiled in their faces said hello and never make them see you upset. Fastforward 5 years later, I never see them anymore and his ex got married for the second but not final time. GL and I feel for you..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• wait. you just got married? how is he comparing your 10 YEAR MARRIAGE if you just got married?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jun. 29, 2009