• In the Spotlight:

How Will He Handle It?

My and my husband are debating getting divorced and my main concern is how my 1 year old will handle it. He is what is stopping me from ending the whole marriage and I do not know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• well to be honest i dont thnk the child will know....unless you guys change alot....just keep letting him see the father as much as possible and keep loving him as much as you can both u n ur husband but dont spoil nhim either
    Anonymous

• The earlier you do it the more they don't remember it. If you drag it out he will grow up in a hostile invironment where he knows you two dislike each other. If you were to split up when he is older and can rememer having his Dad live with you guys then it will hurt him more.
    Anonymous

• Poor kid.
    Anonymous