• In the Spotlight:

Why do people ASK anonymously?

Is it fear of being judged, or immaturity?
What do you think?

mommymonkey

Asked by mommymonkey at 11:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't like being stalked by the crazies here

Anonymous

• i do it just cause thats what i want to do it has nothing to do with anything else.....
    Anonymous

• I think it can be both. It depends on the question being asked. Some things Are embarrassing, so in those cases I think it's out of fear of being judged. Other times, there are rude questions where I think the poster is immature. I notice more immaturity and rudeness out of the anonymous responses myself. Personally, I don't care what anyone thinks, especially on this site....I never go ANON! If someone doesn't like me, or what i have to say...too bad for them! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I can't speak for all.... However I know the times I've asked questions anonymously it has either been because I was looking for input regarding an issues with someone I knew personally, who is also a member of this site, or because it had to do with something that I wasn't ready for the entire world to know about yet, and again, there are many people who are members of this site who I know personally, so sometimes a question could let out something that I am not ready to have as common knowledge.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Uhh another anno. question who cares
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• THIS QUESTION AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET CREATIVE PEOPLE ENOUGH WHY DO ANON 'S POST ANON QUESTIONS ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT BOARD RIGHT NOW?
    Anonymous

• I agree who cares. We are all adults and can chose to post anon or not, why does it bother you?

Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 12:05 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• The few times I've posted a question anonymously its because I'm personal friends with some people on here and don't necessarily want them knowing its me thats asking. I've also posted anon because I new some snot ass person was going to comment rudely to what I was asking and I didn't want to be stalked through email or have them knowing it was me. My friend was followed around this site once by an anon literally commenting rudely on EVERYTHING she wrote, I don't want that happening to me.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Immaturity. I have seen mommas say that some anonymous post that way because thy are to embarrased but the Q && A's they post are mos def because they are immature.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• afraid of sounding stupid,judgement criticism sucks.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2009