• In the Spotlight:

heavy load? or is something wrong?

when my husband and i have sex he cums alooot and it doesnt ever really stay inside me, we're trying to have a baby, and i wonder is its not getting to where it needs to for us to get pregnant?

MarineDream771

Asked by MarineDream771 at 12:12 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i have the same issue... its seems like so much of it comes right back out.
    but all you need is ONE little sperm
    im sure this isn't really a problem, its just a sticky, icky "side effect" lol
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• ewww... TMI lol... but if u r concerned as soon as u r finished put a pillow under ur hips and let gravity do its job
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 1:43 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Make sure you "finish" after he does ... the contractions from the orgasism help "suck up" the semen.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I read somewhere that what leaks out afterwards doesn't contain much actual sperm - all the important stuff stays where it needs to be.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yeah it will get there. I got pregnant using the "pull out" method. We weren't really being careful, we were kinda asking for it.
    IheartWyatt09

Answer by IheartWyatt09 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Oh and dont be discouraged if the HPT comes out negative the first few times if ya test early. I took about 3 a week apart from eachother and low and behold the 4th one was the positive one!
    IheartWyatt09

Answer by IheartWyatt09 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2009