what is your outlook on love??

Do you believe that everyone has a "soul mate??"
or
Do you believe that there is more than one person for everyone??
&&
Do you think that 2 people who have different beliefs on this subject can have a fulfilling && lasting relationship??

HisMommySince07

Asked by HisMommySince07 at 12:13 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I believe everyone has 1 "soul-mate" but can truly love more than one person. (say if someone's soul-mate passed away, they could fall in love again but it wouldn't be the same.) I believe a person's connection and passion is stronger with their soul-mate than with anyone else, and you only get that once.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• My outlook is just plain ol' dim on this subject. I have found who I thought was my soulmate but find out the hard way that they are not.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I believe that we can have more than one soul mate. And that if the views are too different, it won't work out.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:20 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• No, no, and I'm not sure. I don't believe in soul mates at all.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• My outlook on love is downright B-L-E-A-K.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 12:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• yes to the first one... i think there most be more then one person in the world.... im not sure
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 12:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I remember Sylvia Brown saying that a person has more than one "kindred spirit" as she called them, and that they aren't always a lover, and that made sense to me... I am lucky to have found my one and only, but I've also met a person who I would never love like that and no one understands me the way they do, not even my DH.....
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 12:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• sophiebethmom, she's talking about the spirits that you regularly travel with. Everyone you're close to is a soul that you travel through your lives with. Your soulmate may or may not be with you every go 'round, but everyone DOES have a soulmate! Most often, you will find them and marry and have kids, but sometimes you write your chart to where you don't end up together or you're together and then split up.
    As for the OP's question: YES! No, just "kindred spirits", and yes!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Same as Gigi's response
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 1:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2009