what would you do?

this is totally hypothetical but i was just thinking. what would happen if you hooked up with a person while on vacation and got pregnant. i mean you dont know that persons number or last name. would you keep the baby? i mean its like 99% unlikely that you would find him and be able to get child support.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I would. I would never have an abortion. Many mothers raise wonderful, happy kids on their own. it wouldn't be an ideal situation, but I'd deal with it.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Since I am married this would never happen. But if I was single then I would keep the baby and not worry about the father.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I'd keep it to. That's one of the risks you take everytime you have sex.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I would never put myself in that situation.

But if I did, I would never have an abortion due to my mistake
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:21 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Wouldn't that been one heck of a souvenir!

I am with everyone else. I would keep that baby, too.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 12:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• lol CaseyErin, I went to the Carribean and all I got was this lousy morning sickness!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• yeah i'd either keep the baby or i would give it up for adoption if i couldn't support it. i think if i had made a mistake i must pay the consequences but i could never endanger the child
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 12:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• This has happened to a friend of mine but she was still married but her and hubby lived in different place and she got it so her ex would pay child support for the kid well they went to court and the judge said your not unmarried yet and the baby has your last name you need to pay for it and he didn't even get to do a dna cause the judge won't follow it so he got messed up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yep, I would keep it. It would never happen because I am married and also I would not have sex with someone til I knew them pretty well (so that would mean I would know their name lol).
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i would totally keep it! im 100% against abortion!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2009