have any moms had morning sickness going into the 18th week ??

rainingglass101

Asked by rainingglass101 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i had "morning" sickness with my first til i was about 22 weeks along. try hard sour candies (there are preggo pops that are made for it, but lemon drops worked just as well for me), yellow gatorade works too.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• First six months of my first pregnancy, morning, noon and night...kind of learned to puke and rally! :)

Altoids, they make ginger ones that will help settle your belly!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• through my whole pregnancy. just dont let yourself get to hungry and i ate crackers mornin noon and night
    Mommy1231

Answer by Mommy1231 at 1:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I had all day nausea until week 26... and i swear for my ENTIRE pregnancy I couldnt even say the word "chicken" without the thought of any chicken type food making me dry heave and gag.
    goody03

Answer by goody03 at 2:16 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Mine stopped at 16.5 weeks with my first and second pregnancies. It stopped at 10.5 weeks with my third.

I have known a few moms though that had severe morning sickness for the entire pregnancy. One woman that I know threw up at least once every day for her entire pregnancy.

If your morning sickness is bad, ask your doctor to prescribe you some Zofran. It is an absolute miracle when your morning sickness is severe.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i had morning sickness until i was about 26weeks. it was terrible i was gettin sick like every 4hrs on the hour. 1 thing that i found that helped was lollipops, or gum. even now im 37 weeks n get sick if i dont eat as soon as i wake up, likew if im on the run..i just chew gum or have lollipops
    JAiDENSM0MMY

Answer by JAiDENSM0MMY at 4:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2009