Anyone on the mirena...

I have 2 daughters, so I'm pretty used to knowing the difference of my body when preg. to not preg. I have been on the mirena since Nov.
In the past two weeks I have been having a lot of pains in my stomach, similar to the ligament pains i felt with both children, severe nauseousness, with no throwing up, just like both preg. I've been very exhausted, now I have two kids two dogs two birds and college online for the past 4 months but this is a new tired, different than your everyday o I'm tired. I've also been alot moodier.
I was told you have a 1 in 10000 chance in getting pregnant on the Mirena. I have taken a preg. test and it was negative but when I was 6 months preg. (and knew it by a blood test) with my oldest, the pee test came back negative, my youngest came back positive so I know I can't really trust them 100%.
Do you think I should go to the doc. or am I overreacting to normal Mirena symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have Mirena && have never experienced any symptoms like that, but everyone is different. I would go to the doctor && have them give you a blood test && check the Mirena to make sure it is still in position && that you aren't having any negative side effects from it. Mirena can cause sists && things. The odds or very low, but it does happen.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• usually it's a false but i've had a few times like that were i second quiestion myself and then worry myself to death that it's an ectopic pregancy.. give it a few more day if your not feeling better by wed call the doc.... good luck let us know!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• (not being rude in anyway just curious) what is two more days going to do when it's been going on for two weeks? Is this common for weeks at a time?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• bump
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jun. 29, 2009