• In the Spotlight:

tattoo ideas...

i want to get a tattoo with my sons initials or name and his d.o.b i was thinkin of gettin his initials on my shoulder with the d.o.b underneath it. inside of his handprint. what do you think???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that would probably be cute. Are you getting it colored in or black && white??
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:22 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• the handprint probably in light blue or blue ink and the lettering in black. but the black and white would be cool too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• That's cute, I think you should do it. When my son is born, my husband wants to get a tattoo of his footprint with his name underneath. I'll probably get something similar, if not the same. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• that sounds neat, maybe you could get a handprint and a footprint really small underneath his initials and DOB
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 12:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• For a tattoo like that, I would probably get the handprint colored in with black lettering. Some tattoos look better in black && white, but I think this one would look good in color. JMO
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• cute ya im going to get my sons feet he was a preemie so there small then his name and birth weight
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 12:34 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i'm getting an anklet like an ivy type with my kids initials and bdays written around it as well...
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I like the handprint idea.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Cute idea! When I'm done having kids, I'm planning to get a tattoo with their name at the top, their birthdate at the bottom and a symbol of the season they were born in in the middle. Like my oldest daughter's will be "Sarah" above a snowflake (she was born in January) with her birthdate of 1-17-07 underneath the snowflake :)
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:47 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• A friend at work had her daughters footprints tattoed on the tops of her feet OUCH! but it represents to her when her daughter would step on feet and dance with her.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 29, 2009