i dont feel the to drink any thing at all.i drink 2 bottles of water a day is that bad

chantale.otis

Asked by chantale.otis at 12:53 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take it from me, drink LOTS of water when you are pregnant! I'm assuming your pregnant anyways...

I was in labor and delivery having minor contractions and sicker than hell from dehydration, and i drink a lot of water! The baby is draining so much out of you that you NEED that extra hydration!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 12:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I drank my regular amount of fluids in the beginning, but during the last 2 months I didn't hardly drink anything at all. However, I ate like 30 cups of ice a day!! I craved it soo bad. The only time I actually drank liquid was with a meal, but as soon as I was done eating I was right back to eating ice. Horrible for your teeth, but I guess I got plenty of water that way....lol.

Oh && I continued to crave ice for about 2 months after I had him too.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 29, 2009