• In the Spotlight:

Were can I get free baby stuff?

Hi I am trying to help a friend out. She just found out and her parents well not help her niether well the dad. So she needs it inclusing right down to baby furiture, and diapers so if you have any cloths u r not usen we well take it off you'r hands. While she gone visiting I am trying to fill up a playpen full of stuff before she gets back next week. Thanks in advance.

bear47001

Asked by bear47001 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try Freecycle.org or see if there's a Craigslist near you. What is the sex of the baby? Maybe someone can send you some of their gently used clothes if they know the sex. Not sure how much other help I can be, but good luck!
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 1:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I am on free cycle and I check the craig list everyday. And we do not mind if it is boys and girls stuff what we do not use well well put on freecycle or give it bcak but well ask be4 we do put it up on free cycle.
    bear47001

Answer by bear47001 at 1:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Hmm I am actually giving a bunch of baby stuff to goodwill...but it's big stuff like a swing, carseat, bouncy chair...I doubt you are in my area or else I would be more than happy to give it to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• in case some of u need to know I do live in lawton here on post. So anything u want to give me would help. Thanks.
    bear47001

Answer by bear47001 at 3:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• your profile says you have a child thats 15 years old. and you have a friend young enough that has to be worried about her parents not helping her out? TROLLLLL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Maybe I was nice enough to give away there baby cloths so I have none of my baby stuff. So no I am not a TROLL.
    bear47001

Answer by bear47001 at 3:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2009