N. Korea: U.S. Plotting 'Pre-Emptive Nuclear War'

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529348,00.html

Wow they just really want to blame us right? Are they looking for a reason to start a nuclear war? Would their comments like this possibly be made in the hopes that other countries would think we were in the wrong and back them? Just curious on others thoughts.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:17 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He is really upping the ante, isn't he?  I thought all he wanted was some concessions, but now it appears like he really wants a fight, and wants it to look like the US was the aggressor.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:28 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Sounds like N. Korea is running their propaganda machine again...

The U.S. NEEDS those missles on Hawaii to protect us.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• omg, the sh*t is gonna hit the fan......Obama seems like a nice guy and all but totally incapable of dealing with these situations.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Nk already has backers for them. I really hope that it doesn't come to war because I fear it will be a world war.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 6:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Fluffing his peacock feathers. Sure, I think that he thinks that by saying things like this he is going to turn people against us..but I think a majority of the world can see what a nutter he is (aside from people who already hate us of course).

I just find it odd that he either doesn't realize, or doesn't care that we could wipe his country off the map and he can not.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 10:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2009