What to bring?

I am going home to stay with my mom for about 3 months because DH is deployed. I have a 7 hour flight with 3 stops but I don't get off or change planes at all. What should I bring in my carry-on for my 3 month old? And what should I bring with me for the 3 month stay? My mom has bought a crib, play-pen, bouncer, swing, baby tub, and some other large items. And I am just going to buy things like baby wash, etc. when I get there. Also, for those of you who BF, have you ever traveled with BFing and is it awkward or anything? I am nervous about it because I have never BF in public without being in a private room!

MadisonsMom0408

Asked by MadisonsMom0408 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Travel

• You might want to practice breastfeeding in public before you leave, visit parks, malls, etc. Eating in public is normal; eating in a bathroom is gross; eating under a blanket can be hot and uncomfortable. Your baby is the important person here, not strangers who have no business commenting on your wonderous ability to provide your baby with perfect food. Think of making milk as a superpower!

Answer by rkoloms at 7:12 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• they have them chest cover things, i have not BF ( its ok to say breast feed " winks") any of my kids but my cousin had 4 about the same time that I did and she used a recieving blanket to cover her while she was nursing.
    jjross

Answer by jjross at 2:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2009