What to bring?

I am going home to stay with my mom for about 3 months because DH is deployed. I have a 7 hour flight with 3 stops but I don't get off or change planes at all. What should I bring in my carry-on for my 3 month old? And what should I bring with me for the 3 month stay? My mom has bought a crib, play-pen, bouncer, swing, baby tub, and some other large items. And I am just going to buy things like baby wash, etc. when I get there. Also, for those of you who BF, have you ever traveled with BFing and is it awkward or anything? I am nervous about it because I have never BF in public without being in a private room!

MadisonsMom0408

Asked by MadisonsMom0408 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they have baby poncho things for covering up while bfing i would pack a pack of diapers and wipes some toys and at least 2 changes of clothes for the baby while on the plane, to take to ur moms i would think any MUST have items that u dont want to have to replace like if u cant live wothout ur diaper genie pack it lol but it sounds like ur mom has it covered just pack clothing if possible
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 1:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Pump your milk. Take what you would if you were going out for the day in the diaper bag.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• that is crazy just bring a blanket and nurse your child!!!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• breasts are for feeding babies be happy you are giving your child the best! and sending women a great message!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• a large blanket but a light one so he can breathe under it, no one will know! maybe the women will?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• babies r us sells nursing shawls!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=nursing+shawls&x=0&y=19
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:44 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• lord 2mothershelpers! Must you be so in OP's face. She is not stupid she is just concerned and a little embarrased.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Oh gads, not THAT ONE AGAIN!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 2:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2009