Late period, negative pregnancy test...could it be stress?

Or am I just going through menopause early? Lol I'm only 28. Also, I had a...can't remember the name of it. Where they inject fluid through your tubes and take x-rays. Anyway, I've been experince light cramping since then. Could that be part of the late period. Yeah...I know I should go see my doctor and I'm giving it til after the 4th to make an appearance before I call. I just wanna know what others think.

Thanks!

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 1:26 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Health

• How late are you? You mean you had contrast? That wouldn't interfere any way. It's probably just from stress. I'd wait a week then test
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• last month my period started on the 20th. It's the 27th and still no period.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Give it some time. I am on the pill and still got my period late last month I believe it was. Due to working out way too much. That, stress, change in diet can have an affect if you are not pregnant.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2009