I have a question about seperation between me and my 2 year old son

..His dad took him states away and was only suppose to have him 4 a week and I am very worried for my son and since his dad and I were never married , I guess he can leagaly do this even though he lived with me and I took care of him completely,,I am lost with what 2 do and very worried..

pauleezmom

Asked by pauleezmom at 1:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• What is the question? Can he take your son out of state? No, I dont think so, but check you states laws, you should be able to look them up on line. You say he was to have him 4 weeks, has it been longer than that? Do you think he ran away with your son?
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 1:46 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• get custody
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:47 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Ya i would say file for full custody. That way he cant just come and take him states away whenever he wants. That way only you can determine where and when he goes.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 8:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2009