Am I crazy?

I haven't piked out a name for my new baby and I'm 27 weeks...almost...7 months..

Should Ihave a name by now is it normal to not have the name picked out cause my family is up my kool aid about names and I dont know what the cheese to name her.with myy first daughter Annabelle I was just so in love with it it was from a song and i just LOVED it but I love it so much I dont know any other name to love for the new baby nothing has caught my attention and Ive flipped through three name books and four websites... exept i just thought of something earlier today..

(L)ucy

(A)ple

(L)eigh

(E)lectra

Webb((Last name))

LALE I think that Lale is cute and we could call her lale??

((Its purnounced Laylee))

This isnt 100% serious of course but im just brain stormin

zoeilyy

Asked by zoeilyy at 1:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My husband and I didn't pick a name till the last minute for our second boy we couldn't make up our mind.

Maybe when she's born and you look into her eyes for the first time and a name will come to you.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Lale is a cute name
    looovemybabies

• I think the Laylee spelling make more sense, but it's cute
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2009