What is wrong with my kid?? Driving me bats!

Do any of you have little ones that ALWAYS have something "wrong" with them??? Like my son always has something "hurting" Like his leg, or his mouth, or whatever....his stomach ect ect ect ect ect lol. Why does he do this? I dont do it, nor does my Husband? I think maybe he got it from my grandma? But she has been deceased for over a year and my son is 6. She wasnt in very good health.....? Idk but it drives me insane. No he isnt trying to get attention because he is deprived! The doctor dont see anything wrong with him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• lol, it may be his anxious nature try to not baby him too much! He should be careful though smart boy! Is he a really complex kid? he may be a great Dr. one day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• He is a VERY complex kid, a very odd 6 year old. For instance, when he was like 3 he would be playing with his toys, and say he was "making a movie" and he would pause his movie, when play time was over. OR He can do basic algebra like 2+a=9 or 21+-3= and he is 6!!!!! Idk...he has never been one for pain, and I hate to say it about my own child...hes a nerd lol He dont do things a normal 6 year old should. OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I don't know, even if you say it isn't, it sounds to me like this is just a way of getting attention. Don't indulge it unless it's a legitimate pain.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 2:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• it could be cause he saw this from grama.. now its a habit.. my son does this when he comes back from his dads ALOT!!! cause his dad thinks hes brokdown now Dude feels like that even though hes in great health..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• My niece used to do that all the time. It was usually at bedtime, she'd come out saying anything and everything was wrong. We found that it was to get out of something (like going to bed), or to get attention. He'll grow out of it. We just kinda ignored her when she came out and said something like, my finger hurts. All we would say is, go to bed Chelsea. And she'd stomp her feet down the hallway and go to bed. (lol, now that she is 13 and has grown out of it I can laugh at it now.)

Good luck.
    mommyaunt412

Answer by mommyaunt412 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Wow........your son sounds like an extremly smart child with a wonderful imagination. Instead of calling him a nerd to thousands of women you dont even know perhaps you should try challenging him. Some children have fears and they come out as "aches and pains". Try talking to your son, really talking and then really listening to him. Play with him. I bet you could find out alot about your boy that you didnt even know.............good luck.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2009