will my baby be okay??

i have been throwin up everything i eat for the past two days!! tomorrow im gonna call my doctor and see if she can give me somethin so i can keep some food down! also i was really dizzy when i woke up this mornin....i have tried eating crackers and everything nothin works!! im so scared the little one is not gettin the nutrients it needs!!

EheartsZ07

Asked by EheartsZ07 at 2:04 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you taking pre-natal vitamins??

they will get a lot of what they need from those.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 2:08 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• try carnation drinks
    motherhood sells candy for this.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• IT IS OK...I WAS THROWING UP 7 TO 8 TIMES A DAY FOR THE FIRST 4 MONTHS OF MY PREGNANCY AND LOST ABOUT 30 POUNDS, AND HAVE NOT GAINED ANY WEIGHT AND I AM ALMOST 9 MONTHS PREGNANT NOW. MY DOCTOR GAVE ME ONDANSETRON, IT WORKS GREAT AND DOESN'T MAKE YOU DROWSY EITHER. GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE IT GETS BETTER FOR YOU!!
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 2:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• yes the candy works!!!
    2mothershelpers

• well.. im pretty sure the throwing up is a normal pregos thing. im pregos also and i get very dizzy this time around. keep eating. and dont worrie about the baby i had a friend who threw up everyday and barlly ate. cuz she felt so sick. but her baby came out fine. as i see and learnd from my baby and my friends baby and the one im haveing now is. if you dont eat, your going to pay for it. not the baby (lol the baby will suck you dry). only if you get too skinny then you should worry. just try not to lose to much. drink lots of water! lots! and milk and oj. just try to stay healthy and i know thats hard when your throwing up. good luck and i hope you feel better
    yea call you doc! im sure they can help you some how.
    de_sly

Answer by de_sly at 2:12 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• drink orange juice with folate and try eating Boca burgers if eggs turn your stomach! baked beans ect try other forms of protein like peanut butter! I know meat made me gag a little early in he day eat crackers for breakfast
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:13 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• try yogurt dan actives?? ask doc b4 trying
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:15 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• If you like pickles try drinking the pickle juice, its supposed to be good for naseua. Thats the only thing that would settle my moms stomach when she was preggo with me, and she throw up for the whole nine months. What settled my stomach when i was preggo with my son was Dr. Pepper sounds weird i know. But your baby will be fine.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 2:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Don't worry too much. I was throwing up constantly with my son. I lost about 30-40lbs. I was worried too, but my dr. told me that the baby is not in danger. You just need to stay hydrated. I got desperate because I felt so awful, and was losing so much weight. My dr. finally prescribed an anti-nausea pill called Zofran, it was amazing. I could finally eat again.
    Guaranteed

Answer by Guaranteed at 2:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Don't worry! I had the WORST stomach bug during my pregnancy...ugh three days of puking. You'll be surprised but as long as you get some fluid your LO will be fine! If its not a stomach bug, but morning sickness, you need to talk to the doc about anti nausea meds!! My mom had SEVERE MS with me...and I weighed almost 9lbs at birth so don't worry :-D
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 3:17 AM on Jun. 29, 2009