Did you know?

Did you know...

*The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.
*During pregnancy, the average woman's uterus expands up to five hundred times its normal size.
*Studies show that couples that smoke during the time of conception have a higher chance of having a girl compared to couples that do not smoke.
*Nigeria has the highest twinning rate in the world at around 4.5%. Some experts attribute this number to the large consumption of yams in Nigeria.
*According to a Time Magazine article published in 1945, the longest pregnancy on record is 375 days (as opposed to the usual 280 days). Amazingly, the delivered baby was only 6 pounds, 15 ounces.
*Many women experience thicker and shinier hair during pregnancy due to hormonal changes and consumption of extra vitamins. New hair volume gained during pregnancy typically begins to fall out after three months post partum.
Post your fun facts!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your childs looks more resemble the grandparents than parents I heard.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• 2mothershelpers. I've heard of that before.
    My sister had her 1st baby last month , its a girl. She looks just like my sister when she was a baby.
    MunkyS

Answer by MunkyS at 2:26 AM on Jun. 29, 2009