Did anyone else read that one of the kids that accused Michael Jackson of abuse now says he lied?

I read today that one of the kids that accused Michael Jackson of molesting him now says that he lied and that his father told him to do it. He says now that he is sorry that he didnt speak up before Michael died. Any comments?

jjross

Asked by jjross at 2:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• so sad. he had such a sad last 10 years God Bless him!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Wouldn't doubt it.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:33 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• That is just so messed up and wrong. I know I am going to remember him by his music.
    tufcookie

Answer by tufcookie at 8:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I hope those ruthless parents rot in hell. They must feel really guilty right now. Karma is a bitch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I didn't hear about it, was it the first kid in the 90's? I always kind of thought it was a lie.

Before I get bashed this is why. Didn't they end up settling out of court? That boy and his family got tons of money right? Okay if someone molested my kid, I would never settle out of court for any amount of money. You could pay me a billion dollars and it would not be enough. I would either want to see your ass in jail or honestly I would kill you myself. You can't make something like scars from being molested go away with money. That is just my opinion.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 9:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• You could pay me a billion dollars and it would not be enough. I would either want to see your ass in jail or honestly I would kill you myself. You can't make something like scars from being molested go away with money
    ----------
    I agree. I would never accept money from someone who i suspect molested my child. How would that go. "Here Johnny, the man who molested you left some money for you to go to college, you should be grateful." Like WTF!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• That's not a surprise to me. Did anyone ever hear that tape of the father saying he was gonna get MJ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I never believed that Michael molested anyone. I think these parents thought that because he was so shy and had such a difficult time communicating with adults in his life, that made him an easy target to cash in on. It's sickening because after all those accusations came about, Michael was never the same again. He started going into his own world afraid to be around anyone but his inner circle.
    From all the news coverage, not one person that "really" knew him has an unkind thing to say about him now. Where were they when he really needed them to stand behind him? It's such a sad, sad story. Rest in peace, MJ
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Parents of a molested child might settle for money because therapy is expensive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

Ya, 20 million expensive! lol
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2009