I had my son 3 months ago and when i have sex i still get a little sore and sometimes it hurts! has anyone else had this problem? what should i do?

aidensmama8

Asked by aidensmama8 at 2:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• with both of my boys I tore down there, I had my boy almost 8 months ago and it still huts sometimes
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• yup definitly it hurts at times...but i think it's completly normal....i had my baby 7 mths ago...
    momsaranx

Answer by momsaranx at 3:11 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• You ladies need to see the doctor. Some pain is normal but not always. I was having pain and just knew something was wrong. It took 3 months with my new OBGYN and they discovered the problem, tried many things to make me better and finally have found something to make me better. Pain in the first year can be normal but it can be signs of something wrong.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:16 AM on Jun. 29, 2009