i'm fourteen, and expecting twins..help!

uhm, i really don't know what to do. my parents don't know yet, they just think i'm fat. and i have no idea what to do! someone help me please. because i love these babies. i have the names picked out and everything! i just don't know what to doo... i mean, i'm married, and my parents know about that, but they said i couldn't get pregnant until i was out of the house...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Liar liar pants on fire.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:17 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• ditto first poster
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Okay you need to tell your parents. And how did you come to be married at 14?? Be sure to eat right and listen to your doctors. Its not going to be easy considering your age there are alot of dangers with pregnancys at your age and with twins. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• IF this is serious, you'll need serious medical attention at your age. I'm 22 and the pregnancy was rough on my body. You're only 14 and still developing. And if you live in alabama PP, you can get married at 14 with parental permission, its not that uncommon in some places here (sad to say....)
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 3:22 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Dam sucks to be you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Ok your married but your parents said no babys well i think this is a lie and you need to grow the f**k up if you want to be treated like an adult.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• This shit is not a joke, Im 14 years old and I have a baby on the way. You really dont need to be playing like this.

Nesha.eff.bby

Answer by Nesha.eff.bby at 3:49 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Nesha.eff.bby does the eff mean effin'?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Look at her profile! lol it says as of today she is 2 months pregnant but already knows she is pregnant with twins? Lahooooooseeerrrrr!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Wow. I don't know if these women are right and this is not true, but I like to believe that most people tell the truth so I'm going to answer your question. I also went to school with a woman who married at 14 and had a baby right away. So...
    First of all, you need to tell your husband if you have not done so already. Hopefully your parents will be understanding. After all, they were the ones who let you get married in the first place and had to know that getting pregnant was a possibility. How old is your husband? Any possible way you two can live together in case they don't let you live with them?
    I hope everything works out well for you and your family. God bless!
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 11:21 AM on Jun. 29, 2009