What would YOU do in this situation? Need advice.

What if your friend's new husband had children, left his wife before his 2 kids were born but was never involved at all with the children, denies the children as his own and refuses to be involved in the kids lives, BUT claims to love your friend and HER children? As his OWN?

Would you still want to be around this person, a friend you have known for some time and now this guys acts like he loves her but only looks like he just wanted to leech off your friend and live off her, spread lies about the exwife for sympathy and now your friend and her new man harass her together.

What if you found online this mans ex-wife website where she made these claims about the kids father and seems legit, but your friend tells you she harasses this woman she has never met and makes claims against her to get CPS on her hoping the 2 kids get taken.

What would be their point? Her husband doesnt want his kids! So? Stay friends or no

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I think she need to leave his ass cuz this man sounds like bad news, if he can't love his children then how in the heck can he love someone elses children, I think your friend will end up being hurt she need to dump his ass
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:26 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Im lost you read that and tell me you would get lost also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Not stick my nose in my friends love life. Never a good idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Let me try to sum this up - for my own understanding - Your friend's boyfriend left his ex-wife and kids behind and don't want to have anything to do with them. Your friend and her boyfriend harass his ex-wife. You think the boyfriend is just leeching off your friend. - And you want to know if you should still be friends with her? or him? - I don't know why you'd want to be around either of them. If the ex-wife leaves them alone - then why are they bothering her - and why would you want to be around people who would harass for the sake of harassing. They sound like trouble and trash (sorry). I'd stay away from both of them - if that's the kind of person that she wants to be, you can't stop her - but you don't have to condone her behavior either by hanging around and being her pal while you know she's making this woman's life miserable just because she can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Oh and BTW - if you KNOW that your friend is making FALSE claims to CPS then it's your responsibility and duty to those children (hell children everywhere) to call CPS and tell them that you're friend is making false accusations on purpose. What's worse? Telling CPS the truth or letting it ride and knowing that those kids were yanked from their mom, and possibly put into a bad foster situation - because you kept your mouth shut?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• OP-here

I told my friend I could not stand to be around HIM, as I only see he saw her as an opportunity, and for her to jump on the bandwagon and harass his ex-wife, whom he has not seen in many years, much less ever wanted to see the twins, he claims he cannot have children ( they both look like him now they are many years older too! ) and my friend and her new man harass this woman for NO reason.

I told CPS that she has made false calls and knows nothing about his kids any more then he does. They said if the state attorney sees fit and they keep calling, then my friend and her man can be put in jail. Good thing is they have called more then once so it is adding up against them when they call CPS. Nothing was ever found against his ex wife i guess but they bother her.

NO Im not friends with her anymore as she is too old to play kiddie games. I hate her drama.
    thanx for answering
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I think you are best to dump her.... as all her drama, harrassing the mom, and being with that jerk will all come back to bite her on the backside sooner or later. I imagine about the time CPS turns on them, he will be telling CPS it was all HER doing and he is 'innocent' and then dump her and move on to another victim...
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2009