All moms take a look at this situation.

Well I had unprotected sex with my friend, His name is Sirvelton. Well I used to go out with his cousin Robert. And around the hood im known as Roberts girlfriend. Well when me and Sirvelton had sex it was suppose to be a 1 night stand but we would still be friends afterwards, But me and him having sex is on the low. Well now im pregnant for him. & I know people are going to be looking at me and judging me [SHE NASTY,SHE A HOE ect.]. Well I told him about the baby & he told me to drink bleach so I could have a miscarraige. But I read on the web that drinking bleach can kill you, So im not going to give myself a home abortion. I plan to let go of both Robert & Sirvelton, Grow up, Stay in school, & make as much money as I can. Then await my childs birth. Im not going to let what other people say get to me because I have someone that looks up to me now. So moms give me your honest oppinion on what you think about my plan.

Nesha.eff.bby

Asked by Nesha.eff.bby at 3:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No this is not the pregnant 14 year old with twins. My name is jonesha, & I just signed up on here to get advice because yahoo wasnt giving me what i was looking for. I dont need anybody lectureing me.
    Nesha.eff.bby

Answer by Nesha.eff.bby at 3:34 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Your the troll with the twins and shit huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• why did you delete then repost?

i hope in the furture you dont sleep around like that but good for you finishing school
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• What the hell? Are you serious?
    jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 3:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• no anon that one is married this one is a hoe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• The guy sounds like an ass hole And I wanted to add before. YES it can kill you. DOn't do it. and its good that you are taking care of your baby. I forgot to answer the question. I was so tied on the bleach thing.. WOW.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• And if this is a fake post.. Thats not funny to joke about. Drinking bleach while pregnant..
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:34 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I think it would be smart to stay in school, get your ed and stay away from the boys. Take care of your child!
    AS FOR THE BLEACH! My husband drank a tbs of bleach once and was PUKING for 3 days straight! It was horrible!!! I do not recomend it at all!!! he just kept drinking gallon after gallon of water.... literally one right after the other!! not a smart idea!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• your not funny grow the hell up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• First of all so you know on here there are people that will be rude and they will post anon, just ignore them.
    But for the bleach thing is he out of his freaken mind what an asshole.
    I thinkg you got a good plan just stick to it and ignore all the people that will talk down to you, keep your head up hight finish school and take care of that baby and yourself. Good luck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2009