Why would you guess think I was playing about my last question?

I came on here to get advise, Not anyone to judge me & think im somebody else. I was on yahoo answers but they were no good. But look at my previous question and answer it please.

Nesha.eff.bby

Asked by Nesha.eff.bby at 3:45 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• peopl did answer it and you will have rude people just ignore them also its hard to tell real folks and those just trying to swamp the posts with bull
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:49 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Ignore people cause no matter what at the age you are your going to be called names. These things happen but dont drink bleach it is dangerous. Stay in school and do the best you can for the baby. Good luck with the baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Your married at 14? Really you must live in Arkansas and married to your cousin Gomer Pyle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• rolling on floorYour married at 14? Really you must live in Arkansas and married to your cousin Gomer Pyle.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Nesha, you have already NOT MADE sense in every single question you asked! You found out drinking bleach could kill you but you didn't know that having sex with Sirvelton and robert might get you pregnant. by the way, why do we have to know their names. Second you said you would do a home abortion and then a few words later you said you will await your babies birth. Are you mentally challenged? Or just a troll? How could you know you are having twins at 2 months?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:11 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• gigi shes not a member anymore lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2009