DO U THINK BEING A FREAK N SLUTTY IN BED WITH YOUR HUBBY HELPS OR NOT??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I think a lot of men like a freaky deaky, hair pulling, session that almost embarasses you to look at them afterwards. Then there are those that prefer slow and intensely sensual. Depends on the man. You can always mix it up so they never know what they might get next time. Keep a little mystery so they are always curious. Just don't scare 'em by opening the bedside drawer and having it be full of 14 kinds of lube, cat-o-nines, nipple clamps, and anal beads. I mean, unless they are into that sort of thing.
    I'm definitely answering ANON to this one LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I don't know. Depends on the hubby. Helps with mine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• yeah it does but sometimes we just like it nice and slow
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• it helps with mine! We still make love, but sometimes it's good to have a great kinky dirty... we'll use quicky!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• It sure does!  It has kept my husband happy and in my bed for 21 years.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• helps with mine, weve been married for 3 years on july 21st, and there are times when nice and slow is what we need just like there are times we need it rough and hard....every relationship is different, but i wouldnt change my sex acts to keep a guy...i was always a freak
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I wouldn't call it slutty. I would call it uninhibited. You should be comfortable enough with your man to try and ask anything. To do things with him you would do with no other man.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• helps with mine..lol.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:20 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i think it depends on the man. my friend is 40 something and she said that she was the most slutiest with her man; and he still cheated and left her. now he's back, is that sometimes they get tired of the same p*s*y. but it all depends on the guy.
    lilmamiz07

Answer by lilmamiz07 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i think i misunderstood that. but it still depends on the guy, on how he likes it and about how the mood strikes (slow,rough,or just to freaky) just be yourself surprise him. go to spencers gift shop.
    lilmamiz07

Answer by lilmamiz07 at 9:50 AM on Jun. 29, 2009