Take a look at this REAL Situation.

Well I had unprotected sex with my friend, His name is Sirvelton. Well I used to go out with his cousin Robert. And around the hood im known as Roberts girlfriend. Well when me and Sirvelton had sex it was suppose to be a 1 night stand but we would still be friends afterwards, But me and him having sex is on the low. Well now im pregnant for him. & I know people are going to be looking at me and judging me [SHE NASTY,SHE A HOE ect.]. Well I told him about the baby & he told me to drink bleach so I could have a miscarraige. But I read on the web that drinking bleach can kill you, So im not going to give myself a home abortion. I plan to let go of both Robert & Sirvelton, Grow up, Stay in school, & make as much money as I can. Then await my childs birth. Im not going to let what other people say get to me because I have someone that looks up to me now. So moms give me your honest oppinion on what you think about my plan.

Nesha.eff.bby

Asked by Nesha.eff.bby at 3:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how old are you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I think you need to deal with the scrutiny you may receive and use it as motivation. As far as the father goes you can't cut him out of the childs life, try to be good friends for the sake of your baby.
    boogersmama

Answer by boogersmama at 4:07 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• You can't change what has already happened. I think it sounds like you have a good plan. Except, the father should have a choice whether to be in his child life. Stay in school. F what everyone else says about you. Because in the end - all that matters is what's best for your baby. Good Luck girl.
    P.S. &&& DO NOT DRINK BLEACH - IT WILL KILL YOU!!
    Everything will work out just fine.
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 4:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I thought you were married!!!!!??????????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• WTF? You said you want to give yourslef a home abortion and then you say Await your childs birth? What a moron!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I quote: So im not going to give myself a home abortion.

Nesha, your plan sounds good to me. It wouldn't be right to abort your baby, wasn't the baby's fault. Noone is really ready for parenthood, but you can prepare yourself a little. Mail me on here if you want to, I can answer just about any question you'd have (I have three kids)... how old are you,do you have a job, and do you have family nearby?
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 6:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• That is the most stupidest thing I have EVER seen written!! You have alot of problems you need to work on and maybe you should look into adaption? I have watched the news and people like you and your babys father end up getting in trouble! How old are you?
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2009