not sure where to post I tried general and only got one response so i am trying again...

Are there any portland oregon moms out there that can help me find a cheap but fun place for my dd's 3rd birthday party there will be 3 kids there including my dd (i know thats sad but, I just don't know anyone with kids her age) and about 20 adults.....my budget for a place and food is under $100.00.....If anyone knows of anywhere that might work PLEASE let me know!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont live there but it is only 3 am
    id wait a little longer to repost you may get more responses
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:53 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• try kaboodle.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Hi,
    I was born and raised in Portland, Or. It is the adults that make it expensive. The little ones don't really care as long a they can play and have fun, why not have a picnic party and have the adults bring food. I grew up in the SE Portland, Mt Scott park would be great as they have the playground you can eat finger foods like chicken wings and drumettes with fruit and veggie platters and sliced cheeses. Just have the adults bring the food then you can bring the cake and ice cream and make goody bags for the kids. You might even want to have a couple of games for the adults for small little gifts. There are so many parks in Portland, check with the other adults and see if they are okay with it. You might want to find a park with a wading pool if it is really warm. I don't know how much it has changed as we live in Brush Prairie across the river now suburb of Vancouver after hubb retired from Army. Have Fun to DD on BDay.
    decafsis

Answer by decafsis at 6:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I do not live there however, my suggestion would be a picnic as well or outdoors. You could find a park w/ a playground & picnic tables, or go to a lake or something. If you have a grill you could take it to the park & have a cook out w/ burgers & hotdogs. It dosent need to be anything big just as long as your LO has fun playing w/ their friends then everything is okay.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 6:49 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• POT Luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Sorry, i live in pa.
    LND

Answer by LND at 8:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I grew up in Portland, One hundred dollars for 20 adults and 3 kids isint going to get you very far unless you have a nice bbq at home or something along those lines, you could hop on the max and walk along the waterfront down town? Good luck :)
    jokermom

Answer by jokermom at 10:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• p.s. There's alot of grassy area's along waterfront, maybe a small picnic while the kiddos run a muck?
    jokermom

Answer by jokermom at 11:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• a park would be ok but my dh is disabled so we would need to find somewhere that we could reserve tables and that costs a 60 dollars which would leave me 30 for food...
    Anonymous