My tonsils hurt!!

My right tonsil is KILLIN me. I looked and I had a tonsil stone. My right one is swollen and it looks like there are big craters in it. Has anyone else ever had this problem? Did they remove your tonsils?

Mrs.Wasson

Asked by Mrs.Wasson at 6:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Health

• If it's a chronic problem your doctor has had to treat alot, they may take them out. My daughter's tonsils were too big even when not swollen, so they took hers..
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 6:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I had problems with my tonsils from the time I was 2 until they finally took them out when I was 16. I had tonsilitis 5-7 times a year, every holiday and family get together it seems like I was sick. I haven't been sick now in over 20 years. Good Luck!
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I would have them removed.. I used to have the same problem and mine were always larger than normal and I would have strep throat and tonsillitis all the time and when I was like 8 I had them removed
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 29, 2009