Has the Question Section Killed the Forum Section?

I am a member of 17 groups. This time last year they were all quite active. Shortly after this section came to be, they all died down...some not having any new posts for months.

Am I the only one who thinks this Question/Answer section killed the Forum section...and, therefore, ruined what we once loved about Cafemom?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 6:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• i just think its easier to post questions for advic here , bc u can go anon. bc in groups if u ask about maybe missing a pill and might be pregnant -- well u get called everything in the book! here u post anon and no one knos u have 3 kids already and are single or whatever ...
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 8:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yes, I used to be in chatrooms when ever I could and now they are empty because of horrible administratorsand equally horrible members. I noticed Q & A is so much fun and no need to say hello and goodbye. The only problem is that you get deleted in Q & A if uptight moms are on there so I have to post anon. I am sure you will find a good chat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I love the groups I am in, but they aren't very active. So I check them from time to time and try to post something to do my share, but here at Questions and Answers it is very active and a variety of topics.

Answer by Bmat at 8:54 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I'm admin for a group and it's so hard to get anyone to be active at all! It sucks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I think its a lot easier and quicker to get an answer here than in groups sometimes! I get more answers here too, before when I would post I was lucky to get one response, now I get many!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2009