32 weeks with a 2 year old

So yeah Lately my 2 year old has been staying up till like 10 than goes to sleep till 2 a.m than is up till like 6:30 then we end up sleeping alll dang day till like 4 p.m i dont mean to sleep that long but I do and he stays asleep till then so i am so exausted being 32 weeks I dont mind when his daddy works but when his daddys off we never really get to spend time together becouse either he or i am sleeping i wish i can change both me and my sons sleeping habits what to do?

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 6:49 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I feel you. I have the same problem, except its with my 7month old son. He is teething really bad, so he wakes up in the middle of the night and doesn't want to go back to sleep until 6 or 7 in the morning. With my baby, he will have to just cut those teeth, but with yours... the best thing to do is just tell him no! you can not get up its time for bed and make him stay in bed. This will probably take 2-3 weeks for it to work fully and will be very tough, but you can do it!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:26 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• The 1 piece of advice I can give and it will be hard. Is to stay awake all day 1 day, then go to bed early. It would be best to do this when your husband is off because you being pregnant you will need to lay down some, but don't sleep long. But keep your son up the whole day. Oh and you know he will be mean and cranky. Then when you get up the next morning wake up early. Then try to go to bed and wake up about the same time everyday. I used to be where I could sleep all day, and I got my daughter into a routine of sleeping until almost noon everyday, but I had to break it.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 7:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• That works too. Tough, but it works in most cases.

The 1 piece of advice I can give and it will be hard. Is to stay awake all day 1 day, then go to bed early. It would be best to do this when your husband is off because you being pregnant you will need to lay down some, but don't sleep long. But keep your son up the whole day. Oh and you know he will be mean and cranky. Then when you get up the next morning wake up early. Then try to go to bed and wake up about the same time everyday. I used to be where I could sleep all day, and I got my daughter into a routine of sleeping until almost noon everyday, but I had to break it.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:34 AM on Jun. 29, 2009