my recipe for pizza burgers

The way I make my pizza burgers is I take hamburger buns and toast them in the oven till there just golden brown, While this is happing I Brown my hamburger meat in a pan, When my buns are toasted and my meat is cooked I take pizza sauce (I use Ragu but you can use any) And spread it on my buns then I take a spoon ful or two of my meat and put it on the top of the bun then I take cheese and sprinkle it on top of it.(I use velveta but there agian you can use what you wont.) Then place it back in the oven to melt the cheese then they are readie to serve.. I enjoy these because they are quick and easie to make...Please if you try this let me know what you think..

Mrsbradley

Asked by Mrsbradley at 7:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Food & Drink

• youre the first that i know of, other than myself to make pizza burgers. mine are made a little different.
    i make hamburger patties like little flat meatloaves with bread crumbs and italian seasonings in the meat. when cooked on the grill or frying pan i set the patties in pizza sauce to cover and then cover in mozzarella till it melts. put it on toasted or steamed buns and the kids love em.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• wow i didnt know anyone else made these!! lol
    heres mine!
    -brown meat
    -in pot w/ sauce put jar of cheese (like the kind u maybe melt for nachos? idk i never used this cvheese for anything lol) ...
    -put buns on baking pan ... when meat is done , drain and add to sauce mixture ... than spoon out mixture and put it on buns ... put in oven til buns are golden!

my bf LOVES THEM his mom always made em so i learned how lol ... i make there wen i dont feel like cookin lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 7:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• This sounds very similar to how we've always made our sloppy joes. They made them like this in school, and we always loved them. Once the meat is made and sauces added, put them on a bun with a slice on cheese and toast in oven.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• LOVE THESE. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2009