I hope that MJ's body is brought back to the Apollo theatre and laid out like James Brown ,I'll be out there all night waiting to see his face for the last time but to finally meet him for the first time because I loved him despite everything he's been through.The man Michael Jackson was areal true wonder and the moonwak is a step that will live on in our hearts forever so any thoughts on what I just put out there?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 8:14 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Honestly, I think his autopsy photos should be released so the world can see what a sick freak he was. He was a sicko with man made children and a high credit risk. If he weren't wealthy or famous his crazy self would have been institutionalized years ago. He is a freak show big time, the world needs to know he was crazy as hell, a drug addict, a control freak, and deadbeat with his bills. He never paid the bills to feed the animals at Neverland, thank God PETA stepped in and took the animals away. Or they would have died to, just to satisfy his shopping needs and a desire to own everything bizarre. I say bury his skinny a-- already.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Honey, he was just a man that sang songs. Some good some bad. Not a God, just a man, a very very flawed man. I really worry about people who get this obsessed with celebrities, it's not healthy.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I dont know where he will be buried or if he will be buried at all. But i often wonder if he was still a U.S citizen or if he changed his citizenship to whatever country he was living in in the middle east? IDK but in time we will see.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• He was a performer. He was human. Both live and die.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• The freaky part is that most likely did not get this obsessed until AFTER he died.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:21 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• my thoughts on the subject
    only in america can u be born a poor black boy and die a rich white woman
    (insert sarcasm here)
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:45 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• LMFAO, Jewjewbee!
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 10:20 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i want to know if any michael's followers think he and farrah fawcett were one in the same?

they were never seen in the same place at the same time together.
    they were both pretty flaky.
    they were both white women.
    and they died on the same day allegedly within a few hours of one another!
    coincidence? i think not!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Hmmm......judgmental mom's up at the crack of dawn belittling, insulting to start their miserable day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• excuse me**moms
    Anonymous