Do/did you dream about being pregnant while you were pregnant?

I'm 7 months along with my first child and I feel guilty about the fact that I'm NEVER pregnant in my dreams. I was wondering if that was a common thing or not. I feel soo guilty, like I don't include my baby in my life or something.

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 8:33 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I think it's pretty normal to dream yourself as not being pregnant. You spend 20+ yrs as being not pregnant, and 9 months pregnant. In your mind's eye, it remembers you being normal (does that make sense? lol).

I don't think I ever dreamed about being pregnant either. I always dreamed about already having the baby, or if I dreamed I was pregnant, I didn't LOOK preggo!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:22 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I didn't dream I was pregnant. I did dream about the baby. Only he wasn't anything like the baby I saw in my dreams. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 8:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• no i didnt but i do dream about it now that im not pregnant.
    LND

Answer by LND at 8:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• yeah I dream that my baby is blonde haired and blue eyed... The father is spanish and I'm a third white, a third guyanese and a third native american... this baby is NOT going to be blonde haired OR blue eyed, ha ha. I attribute that to the fact that I had to take care of my baby sister since she was a baby and she IS blonde haired and blue eyed. It's going to be a bit of a shock when my baby comes out with brown hair and brown eyes. Ha ha.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 9:08 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I don't think I did, but I do remember a dream very vividly with my first pregnancy that I was holding my newborn baby girl with dark brown hair.
    Ultrasounds couldn't tell me what the baby's gender was because the baby kept crossing it's legs to hide the private areas so the day of the birth is when I finally found out the gender of my child - a beautiful girl with dark brown hair, just as I dreamt!
    In fact, during my pregnancy, I felt so sure I was carrying a girl that I only chose a girl's name. :)

Unfortunately, with my other two pregnancies, I was not as fortunate to have such dreams, but my husband did predict them all. He said they were girls and he was correct. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:14 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i had ONE dream about being pregnant when i was pregnant and my belly was huuuuuge in my dream and i bumped into something and it popped like a balloon.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I do not remember if I any pregnancy dreams while pregnant but I can tell you now that we are trying again it seems as if I have a dream about being pregnant at least once a week.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 9:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• *had any
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 9:52 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I didn't dream a lot about being pregnant while pregnant, but I did have dreams about the baby a lot. I dreamed one time that he was here and I couldn't find him! Like I'd set him down somewhere and couldn't remember where! :O So I think that it is pretty normal to dream that you aren't pregnant, bc you have only been pregnant a short period in your life, and so your subconscious is trying to show an image of how you see you, not as how you are. I know I get surprised every time I walk by a mirror and see my baby belly! :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I did not dream of being pregnant, but I did dream I had each of my babies and what sex they were...and my dreams were right 4 out of 5.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2009