Did anyone see the interview with P. Presley when MJ and LisaMarie divorced?

Where Priscilla said, he married Lisa because he wanted her genes. So that he could meld with the genes of Elvis to produce something that was MJ and Elvis combined. And when Lisa realized what he wanted, she got out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The union was rather bizarre anyway. Who really knows!

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:44 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I don't believe that. I saw an interview with Lisa Marie and she said she loves him still and the remained friends and whatnot. They were married for what 2 or 3 years and she said they had sex so why did they not hve kids if that was the plan? It makes no sense.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 8:45 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• According to People.com, Lisa Marie wrote this on her MySpace blog as to why she divorced him:

"I became very ill and emotionally/spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior and from the awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him. I was in over my head while trying."
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• sounds like a pattern she (Lisa Marie) picked up from her mother trying to save Elvis...same senerio. I think when fame isolates you(Elvis & M.J....as an example) from the world you (famous people) starts to have/develop a phobia and sensory deperavation...you get confused as to what is real and what is not...then the leaches latch one thru attention...and negative attention is better than none at all. SAD> So very sad.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 10:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I thought she wanted to convert him from Jehovas Witness to Scientology...you know to "cleanse" him of all his money!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:52 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• LOL..Lorikeet! That some funny sheeet! no pun intended on the name rhyme...LOL
    Anonymous