Do you believe that Michael Jackson went on to heaven or not?

Why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Since I do not know the man, nor his heart I am not to judge.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I hope and pray he knew Jesus as his Savior. No way to know for sure. In fact, I hope all the ones who've passed in the last week knew Jesus.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I don't personally know Michael Jackson or the demons he may or may not of had. None of us do and so, therefore, none of us are qualified to answer this question.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:05 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I agree with the the first two. Only God has that answer.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 9:12 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• There's no way to know.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:26 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I don't believe in haven or hell, I think that here in earth is where you deal with the consequences of your actions. MJ was a talented artist. Did he do all the horrible things the media accused him of? I don't know. Would he go to heaven? According to me, nope because heaven is a fictitious place created by those to terrified to deal with he fact that when we die, we rot and decompose and that's it. So live life to its fullest being the absolutely best person you can be here and now. Wish other well and be compassionate. The Jackson's family must be going through a lot, my thoughts are with them. As far as Michael, I hope he found peace in his last minutes.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• if he got saved by Jesus Christ then Yes.... God only knows...

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I am a Universal Electionist which means that I accept the possibility that all people, regardless of their actions or follies on earth, may gain entrance into heaven. This is because a Sovereign and Omnipotent God surely has control over who enters the gates of heaven. I believe he desires that none of his creation should perish and therefore, it is possible that he chooses everyone to come to him at some point in life or ever after death. One can fathom that standing before God at judgement, after you've died, and having his presence and mysteries revealed to you, that faith in him and repentance are absolutely inevitable. I believe the Parable of the Workers extends past the timeline of the human lifetime because God does not exist within the boundaries of time as we do. Faith and repentence are what count towards heaven and I accept that God can accept anyone he wants to into heaven; it's not up to me.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Since I don't believe in Heaven no. But if I did I would have to say yes. He was a wonderful man, he did great things with his life and was overly loving and charitable. BUT... since I hold a firm belief in reincarnation... I just believe he'll be back!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• If he went the other way, he could do a brilliant remake of the Thriller video.  big smile mini

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2009