Pell Grant???

Do you know what the maximum amount for a pell grant and do you know if you can use a pell grant along with the GI bill?

Crystal1124

Asked by Crystal1124 at 9:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• Check with the financial aid office of your local community college or state university.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I talked to a counslor on base here at Hill, and he said you cannot use the pell grant with the GI bill. It you are active the GI bill is best. My husband was going to sign his over to me to continue education. They said if you are a spouse the GI bill would be better.

1mariah555

Answer by 1mariah555 at 6:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• the max pell grant is 5550. Not sure if you can use it with your GI bill. you'd have to contact the school
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 5, 2010