can we take a vote or a poll or something I am over it.......

He was a man that sang songs that died. Very sad for his family. You can still listen to his music but you didn't know him, get over it! Can we move on or at least move all of these questions to entertainment? They take up page after page of tabloid gossip....in the mean time the president of Hondurez (sp?) was exiled, NK is getting craizier, Cap and trade goes up for a vote again soon...the list goes on and on and on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ever heard of multitasking? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• This section is called Politics & Current Events, not just politics.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:05 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I agree with you. The man was villified and was somewhat of a hasbeen. I wonder how many of the posters who are just so devestated were actually some of the villifiers.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• People are free to speak their mind, no matter how foo foo and irrelevant to our children and our future it may be. That is their prerogative.

People are going to post foo-foo Current Event topics. Many MJ posts just happen to be just that. Foo Foo.... I would suggest you posting a question that is more to your concerns. There ARE more important things going on in our nation than Michael Jackson. So ask away! :o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:14 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I agree with you, while this is Politics and Current Events...its NOT Entertainment. These questions belong in entertainment. Let people actually discuss REAL issues here...not crap about some mentally unstable performer who died.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:22 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• grlygrl

I personally would happy to see posts about MJ then your anti-President posts!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Why do you all give a shit? How about not open these kinds of posts. Is it that hard to do? Have you seen the news lately? CNN, FOX, MSNBC, they are still talking about MJ so its still a CURRENT EVENT. Geez
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yes anon :27 I HAVE seen that an it pissse me off too. The cap and trade bill passes, a huge deal to you and me personally, and all that's on tv is an effin celebrity. How about if you are going to post a Q you don't write out your entire life story in the subject box? How about I am not answering anymore but the stupidity is bumping the real Q's right off the page!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• If you are over it, OP, then why start a whole new question about it? Doesn't it seem from the outside more like you aren't over it? If you were, you would be posting questions with more national interest in whatever subject you are interested in discussing. But instead, you posted yet another question about MJ. Over it? I think not.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• grlygrl I personally would happy to see posts about MJ then your anti-President posts!

I am not surprised. I am sure the MJ posts are right up your intellectual level. No worries. If you can't debate politics, stick to foo foo.. :o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2009