Whats the best concealer to wear when you're in the heat all day?

We're going to the beach in a few weeks, and I love the suntan glow look, but I am worried I will get my monthly friend while we're there and I always break out.. whats a good concealer that will stay on in water and sweating??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Hi, I am an AVON eRepresentative, there are several different concealers that AVON has. I have used a tinted Moisturizer that u might b interested in. It is called "mark. get a tint". It is a lightweight oil free moisturizer that has a hint of color that evens out skin tone and gives a healthy glow. And it works to prevent shine, there are4 colors to choose from. I have personally used it and when i excercise and get sweaty it has not run off, though I have not used it at the beach in the water. It does have an SPF of 15. I hope this is of help to you. You can check it out at my webpage, www.youravon.com/sperez2084 . thank you for looking!
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 6:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I find that MAC and Sephora cosmetics work wonders when going to the beach. They are somewhat pricey, but worth it if you are desperately wanting to always look your best. If MAC or Sephora isn't in budget go with something simple, but yet good as well like Mary Kay or Cover Girl. I find those to be good too. LOL! I have tried tons of makeup and have makeup boxes literally full of things from concealer, bronzer, eyeliner in all colors and same with eye shadows. Plus I danced so we always had to find new makeup. If your town has a Merle Norman consider going to them and having someone give you a consultation and semi-professional recommendation. Mary Kay consultant can do the same.
    pink_callalily

Answer by pink_callalily at 1:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• MAC has stuck with me through all four seasons! I like shopping IN STORES because you can always return what doesn't work without worrying about mailing in, paying for shipping, no returns accepted, etc. If you don't like MAC there are tons in Sephora.
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 7:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2009