headaches

Im 12 weeks pregnant and the nausea has gotten better I havnt been sick in like a week, but now I have these horrible headaches. Im not a big fan of medication during pregnancy but I've had to break down and take regular strength tylenol. I need help its not working is there something else i can do or take. Help

mycheyl

Asked by mycheyl at 9:50 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you seen an OB yet? Headaches could be a sign of elevated blood pressure. They say if your headache does not go away with tylenol or rest, then it is possibly blood pressure related. I'd say for now to make sure you're eating right, getting your prenatals in, drinking plenty of water and taking it easy until you can go in and talk to your doctor. It might also be low blood sugar, so try drinking a glass of juice or eating and that might help too.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Ive had that problem with this pregnancy. It was my blood pressure. It can also be caused by your blood sugar being to high or low. Call your ob.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 10:04 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Im sorry tnm! I didnt see u said the same!
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 10:07 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Thanks I didn't think of that I am hypoglycemic and I've been feeling pretty light headed and even almost passed out at one point. My next appointment in next week but I will go ahead and call my doctor. Thanks
    mycheyl

Answer by mycheyl at 10:12 AM on Jun. 29, 2009