Need Help had miscarriage..

im so hurt over my miscariage i had at 4 months,... happen the end of april..
but im a tad bit confused.. i have what seems like a reg. period in may towards the end and the beg of june.. heavey bleeding that lasted 3 4 days, but this month it came on the 25th and was extremly light and lasted a day fully if that, could it be possiable that i be pregnant again after so short of a time of a miscariage, i dont think i can handle that, i would stress myself out thinkin something bad will happen... can anyone help me out a lil

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is possible to become pregnant quickly after a miscarriage. If u are just relax and take it easy. I hope things get better.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 10:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Open up a pea pod, and likely one of the peas won't have developed. It is Mother Nature. It is very sad, but humans have the same thing happen, sometimes the baby is lost. But just as the other peas in the pod are fine, likely, unless there is some genetic or structural problem, and your doctor should have alerted you about this, the next baby will be fine. It is perfectly natural and normal to be worried after your experience even so. Try to think positive thoughts for your own sake. And best of luck to you.

Answer by Bmat at 10:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I am so sorry. It sucks, it's heartbreaking, it's not fair. I have had 3 miscarriages, and it does get easier to handle over time, but never really goes away. What you described, you could be pregnant, but it is not uncommon to have wierd cycles for a time after you lose a baby too, and the further along the pregnany was, the longer it can take you to get back on track. I have had 2 children after my miscarriages, and it is hard being pregnant again, you drive yourself crazy with worry. It helps alot to have someone to talk to who has gone through it and can be there for you to JUST LISTEN! Good luck hun, pregnant or not, I'm sure everything will turn out fine in the end.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Don't leave yourself wondering....do a pregnancy test as soon as you can. It wouldn't be surprising to have some irregular cycles or some irregular bleeding of some other kind. But, yes, you could be pregnant... Which could be fine. I would say, do a pregnancy test or check with your doctor...
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 2:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2009